Due to popular demand and request… I put together an Organization Tools Page. I believe that organization is always a key to success, and with link posting, it is an absolute help all around. For one, it keeps you on task and helps you to keep on top of where you have been already, where you are going next… and where you need to re-post and “Upkeep”.
Oh, and if by some reason you haven’t started to “Link Post Blog” yet… Click here for WHY you should be “Link Post Blogging” instead of just Link Posting. (There is only one way to do this where it makes sense – let us show you, and let us support you in doing it!)
NOTE: You do not need these templates if you are “Link Post Blogging” as your Blog Pages will be your TEMPLATE only better! Though it is always a good idea to keep track of where you are posting, what you are posting, and when the posts need to be reposted.
CLICK PARTNERS LINK POSTING TEMPLATE (FOR EXCEL/OR SPREADSHEET PROGRAM THAT READS .CSV FILES)
You can use this template for any Affiliate Network you are working with as well.
LINK POSTING TEMPLATE (FOR MSWORD / WORDPAD / OPENOFFICE.ORG) This is a non-spreadsheet solution for creating your posting, organizing it, and recording your work. Once you have it set up, it is easy to COPY and PASTE from in order to make your posting times faster!
PHOTOS FOR POSTING: Be sure to get with your Mentor/Advisor to gain access to our photos. These are for various offers within the Affiliate Networks, and are great for posting. You will want to create your own files, but get ours to get started faster. Call in and give Support your email address, and they will add you to Dropbox (Free Cloud Storage Account) and link you to our photos folders.
ZIP CODE DIRECTORY SITES
ZIP CODE DIRECTORIES: Very helpful in posting on sites where you have to place a post per zip code. With a Zip Code Directory you can go from the Top to the Bottom and cover several areas.
Okay, first a special thanks to Clint Ricord (One of our Amazing Mentors) for having me add this. Sometimes you have the perfect image but it doesn’t fit the space you want to fit it into. That is where these handy resizer programs are effective. They are FREE and they work great. Self Explanatory, though as per usual, I’ll add a VIDEO when I can to walk you through it.
Image Resizer Program (CLICK HERE) – program you install that easily resizes pictures
– or you can do it on the web – PICRESIZE (CLICK HERE)
OKAY- So do you want to POST in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE?
Want to benefit from your work – with the most available success measures in place?
Want to be able to take advantage of Search Traffic and Related Traffic – and not just Classified Ads Traffic (for free?)
NOTES ON THIS FROM RORY RICORD:
By now you should be able to find an offer, copy the unique url (that tracks for your credit), be able to add tracking to the url (so you can track results based on different posting sites, or posting locations) – and you should be able to create a Template.
If you can do that…
Then this is what you should be focused on:
- Have a solid template for posting your MyVapeBiz.com referral link. Have a TINYURL – and post that. Be sure to use (start out with) the template as provided in the Shared Dropbox Folder, though you can modify it as you need too.
- Then you want to go into CLICKBANK and choose 2 offers that will work in each Category you can post in. Create a Template for each Offer (always create a template for any offer you are going to post) Additional Comments:
- You want to run 2 so you can see which one is working better, and this is to start out. You will be adding more offers to the Categories that you start getting success with. NOTE: This is where “Link Post Blogging” is far better then just Link Posting (really in every way you could ever look at it).
- When you create your templates… you want to be sure to create a TINY URL for every site you are posting. NOTE: You do not need TinyURLs if you are “Link Post Blogging” as you will post ads, sending them to your Blog Page with the Offer on it. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY DO THIS!
- You should be posting on a minimum of 3 posting sites, and really you should be posting on 10-20 posting sites. You need to expand your postings to other sites. Once you have a Template/Offer that is producing at all – you want to expand where you are posting that offer. Literally, if it is working – you want to RUN and post it everywhere you can. NOTE: This is only better when you are doing this through the “Link Post Blogging”.
- Find Other Posting Sites by going to http://google.com and searching for Free Classified Ads (or similar). You’ll find a ton of options… check several out, and try them out. If you have an offer that is working – then you REALLY want to expand and post it in more and more places. REPEAT THIS for any/every offer you get proven out.
- If you REALLY want to maximize your efforts, and if you want to always be able to benefit from the work you did today, tomorrow and ongoing… then you need to move from postings with templates, to the next GRAND thing… BLOGGING! With a BLOG SITE, you create a Page for Each Posting Site you post too, and then you post to the Blog Page. The Blog Page will have the offer information and then they can click to the offer, as well as see your other offers. It maximizes the “Eyeball Time” of the person clicking on your ad. It also give you a way to switch out an offer for another one without losing the posting work.
You see, if you are posting with TINYURLS to the offer directly, and the offer doesn’t work, or if the offer goes away for any reason (something that can happen), then all your work is lost from that point forward. If you use a BLOG PAGE – you can simply change where the BLOG PAGE goes… and keep all the traffic and benefits of the work you did.
Imagine that you have an offer that is pulling in $50 a day for you. Now that offer is temporarily put on hold, or even worst – it is discontinued? If you were just posting TINYURLS, you would need to alter your template (or create a new one) for a similar offer – and then go back and REPOST it feverishly to make up for the offer going away. It’s not the end of the world, but could easily cost you a lot in lost opportunities. If you are Blogging, and you have this happen, you still have all the traffic coming to your Blog Page, so you just need to alter the offer on the Blog Pages… and you keep up with everything you already had done… and you can keep moving ahead without too much difficulty.
- Getting set up for BLOGGING is easy if you allow RoryRicord.com to do it for you. Get the details on the Blogging Training page